Unforgettable New Orleans Bed and Breakfast Weddings
The Avenue Inn prides itself in hosting very intimate events, and you will take pride in the memories that we help you create. We can arrange a wonderful experience for 2 to 30 people including lodging, the ceremony for a wedding or vow renewal, floral enhancements, cake reception, and/or transportation to functions immediately following the service.
Let us use our contacts to assist you in planning your New Orleans wedding or anniversary celebration. We can help with your group travel plans to locate the best restaurants for a dinner or reception, tours for your guests, or streetcar journey from our front door to view the sights and sounds along famed St. Charles Avenue.
Louisiana Reunions, Retreats, and Small Meetings
We have the lodging and planning services for your group. Let us assist you with designing a group function that will get attendees in the spirit for motivational exercises, team building, or training. You will find the Inn to be more comfortable for meetings than any New Orleans hotel. Perhaps you just want to reward a select few top performers with a fabulous stay in our exciting city. We can help you do that too!
Our location and unique mansion setting in the historic district of New Orleans is a natural environment to insure success for your activity.
Public Space Arrangements and Service
We can offer a per person or per room package for an event, or you can select the embellishments that you want and we can price them for you. Here are a few of the amenities we provide:
- Floral enhancements including flower arrangements in rooms, corsage, bouquet, and boutonniere
- Ministerial services provided by a state licensed non-denominational minister who will assist with obtaining a marriage license
- Photography for your wedding or function
- Music support for your event including harpist, violin, or a marching Jazz quartet
- Transportation via taxi, limo, van, or private streetcar for an entire group
- Event planning at the Zoo, Aquarium, D-day museum, local restaurants, plantation or swamp trips or unusual venues like the Wax Museum, Mardi Gras World, or Southern Comfort Bar tour of the French Quarter
Terms and Conditions:
Room rates are based on the season of the year and will vary depending upon the group size, day of week, and length of stay. Meeting room rental is contingent upon the number of rooms reserved. All other services provided and arranged through licensed vendors who have contractual agreements with the Inn. We do not allow outside vendors on the premises for liability requirements. All events are pre-paid with an advanced deposit of 50% due at the time of signing an agreement.
Additional terms and conditions will be reviewed with you at the time of booking.
Call Innkeepers Joe or Bebe now to check dates and let us discuss all the options available to make your event unique and special.